- Total loading: 750 W
- Maximum recipient capacity: 250 l
- Maximum working depth: 420 mm
- Motor speed: 12000 rpm
- Blade guard diameter: 123.3 mm
- Liquidising arm length: 630 mm
- Total length: 970 mm
- Net weight: 5.29 Kg
- Noise level (1m.): <80 dB(A)
- 692 x 310 x 130 mm
- Gross weight: 6.32 Kg.
- Fixed speed motor block.
- MA-72 mixer arm.
- Wall mount.
- MA-71 mixer arm.
- Professional hand blender designed for carrying out different preparations without the need for add-on tools.
- Professional Y-blade, made from tempered steel and with a long-duration cutting edge.
- Fixed speed.
- Designed to work in recipients of up to 250 litres.
Maximum comfort for the user
- Logical and manageable size.
- Ergo-design & bi-mat-grip: external casing made in two materials for an ergonomic hold. Anti-slip grip. Optimum inclination of handle, minimising fatigue.
- Click-on-arm: detachable arm with fast and secure closure.
- Hood designed to avoid splashes.
- Intuitive use: very simple operation. LED warning light in two colours to indicate the status of the machine.
- Possiblity of continuous operation.
Built to last
- Professional performance: capable of carrying out prolonged work without the casing overheating.
- Life-plus: equipped with a motor which has passed all of the most demanding usage tests.
- Studied geometry: casing designed to avoid rolling and falling.
- Easy to clean: detachable arm, can be cleaned under the tap.
- Approved by NSF: guaranteed safety and hygiene.