A wide range of applications
- Frozen pizzas, fresh pasta, confectionery, gastronomy, ice creams, desserts, baked goods, etc.
One piece of equipment, several functions
- Quick chilling to +3ºC which inhibits bacterial proliferation, prevents food dehydration due to evaporation and makes it possible to preserve the original properties of food for five to seven days.
- Deep-freezing to a core temperature of -18ºC in less than four hours, avoiding the formation of macrocrystals, an essential requisite if – at the time of use – unfrozen food is to keep its original consistency and quality.
- Automatic preservation at the maintenance temperature programmed after each operation.
Robust, hygienic and reliable construction.
- Manufactured in stainless steel with hygienic cathodic protection and easy to clean
- Insulation with expanded polyurethane foam in water free of CFC’s and HFC’s
- High-power compressors for quick chilling
- Indirect air flow
- Built-in motor
- Freon refrigerant with a low GWP content.
- Evaporators treated with cataphoresis to reduce odours and moulds, favouring performance and durability over time.
Advanced control panel
Cycles per temperature, time or core probe.
HARD function for rapid cooling, SOFT for deep-freezing.
Data storage at the end of the cycle.
Manual air defrosting.
Possibility of customising and saving cycles and settings.
HACCP functions for storing alarms.
Bluetooth Connectivity for maximum control over processes.
- Sanitation of raw fish.
- Ice cream hardening.
- Other optional cycles: defrosting, internal sterilisation, cooling by core probe.
- Trolley (gn) 1/1: 1
- Trolley (gn) 2/1: 1
- 600×400 trolley: 1
- 600×800 trolley: 1
- Chilling capacity: 90 ºC a 3 ºC / 90 ‘ / 90 Kg
- Deep freezing capacity: 90 ºC a -18 ºC / 240 ‘ / 65 Kg
- Consumption: 3900 W
External dimensions (WxDxH)
- Width: 890 mm
- Depth: 1411 mm
- Height: 2450 mm
- Net weight: 450 Kg
- Core probe.
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Wifi connectivity.
- Ozone sterilisation.