OUR CHARCOAL OVENS
MIBRASA® is a closed barbecue grill invented and made in our workshops. Made from the best quality steel by expert hands, our grills are designed to satisfy even the most demanding chefs.
The technical specifications allow the user to accurately control the air flow through the grill, changing the intensity of the embers. This is an extremely efficient way of cooking and cuts down the amount of charcoal needed.
MIBRASA® charcoal ovens allow you to cook all types of foods retaining the natural flavors and bringing out a unique taste.
THE VERSATILITY OF MIBRASA® CHARCOAL OVENS
We have a wide range of high quality products and accessories allowing you to completely personalize your MIBRASA® charcoal oven, adapting it to your needs.
- Fire up time1 45 min-average
- Cooking temperature 250 – 350 ºC
- Initial charcoal load1 15 kg
- Production* 100 kg/h
- Charcoal load duration2 8 h
- Gastronorm / grill 2 x GN 1/1
- Equivalent power* 5 kW
- Exhaust rate 3200 m3/h
- Installation height* 600 mm
- Net weight3 440 kg
* Approximate data
1 Consult instruction manual
2 Will vary depending on quality of charcoal
3 Weight with accessories included
- Two grills
- Mibrasa tongs
- Ash shovel
- Ember poker
- Grill brush
- Dissipating filter
- Mibrasa Ecofire firelighters
- Kitchenware (consult online catalogue)
- Firebreak diameter: Ø154 mm
- Duct diameter: Ø114 mm