- Optional portable oil quality monitoring tool (code 9B8081) for efficient oil management.
- Deep drawn V-Shaped wells.
- Interior of wells with seamlessly laser-welded corners for ease of cleaning.
- External infrared heating elements for ease of cleaning of internal well.
- Thermostatic regulation of oil temperature up to a maximum of 185 °C.
- Overheat protection thermostat as standard on all units.
- Oil drains through a tap into a drainage container positioned under the well.
- All major compartments located in front of unit for ease of maintenance.
- IPX5 water resistance certification.
- The special design of the control knob system guarantees against water infiltration.
- Unit delivered with four 50 mm legs in stainless steel as standard (all round Stainless steel kick plates as option).
- Supplied as standard with 2 baskets and 1 right and left side doors for cupboard.
- Unit is 930 mm deep to give a larger working surface area.
- All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
- Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
- Supply voltage: 380-400 V/3N ph/50/60 Hz
- Total Watts: 20 kW
- Predisposed for: 380-400V 3N~ 50/60Hz 18-20kW
- Usable well dimensions (width): 240 mm
- Usable well dimensions (height): 505 mm
- Usable well dimensions (depth): 380 mm
- Well capacity: 13 lt MIN; 15 lt MAX
- Thermostat Range: 105 °C MIN; 185 °C MAX
- Net weight: 86 kg
- Shipping weight: 100 kg
- Shipping height: 1080 mm
- Shipping width: 1020 mm
- Shipping depth: 880 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.97 m³
- Certification group: N9FE1