- Energy regulation through a control knob.
- Monoblock structure gives better stability and easier installation.
- The cooking surface is double-sided: one for meat and the other for fish and vegetables.
- The drawer can be filled with water to obtain vapor to cook softener food and to facilitate the cleaning of the drawer.
- The low temperature of the external panels allow to work in safety.
- Cooking grids made in highly resistant enameled cast iron for easy cleaning.
- Removable 2mm thick steel U-shaped grids for fast heating of cooking surface.
- Stainless steel AISI441 burners with self stabilizing flame.
- Burners are protected by deflection trays to prevent fat dripping on them.
- Drip tray to collect residual cooking juices and fat.
- Stainless steel high splash guards on the rear and sides of cooking surface. Splash guards can be easily removed for cleaning and are dishwasher-safe.
- The special design of the control knob system guarantees against water infiltration.
- IPX5 water protection.
- Unit is 930 mm deep to give a larger working surface area.
- All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
- AISI 304 stainless steel worktop, 2mm thick.
- Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
- Gas Power: 20 kW
- Standard gas delivery: Natural Gas G20 (20mbar)
- Gas Type Option: LPG
- Gas Inlet: 3/4″
- Cooking surface width: 631 mm
- Cooking surface depth: 640 mm
- External dimensions, Width: 800 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 850 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 930 mm
- Net weight: 96 kg
- Shipping weight: 113 kg
- Shipping height: 1180 mm
- Shipping width: 1020 mm
- Shipping depth: 860 mm
- If appliance is set up or next to or against temperature sensitive furniture or similar, a safety gap of approximately 150 mm should be maintained or some form of heat insulation fitted.
- Certification group: N9GG