- Unit to be mounted on open base cupboards, bridging supports or cantilever systems.
- The six 10 kW high efficiency burners are available in 100 mm diameter with continuous power regulation from 2.2 kW to 10 kW.
- Gas appliance supplied for use with natural or LPG gas, conversion jets supplied as standard.
- Large sized pan support in cast iron (stainless steel as option) with long center fins to allow the use of the largest down to the smallest pans.
- Burners with optimized combustion.
- Flame failure device on each burner protects against gas leakage when accidental extinguishing of the flame occurs.
- Protected pilot light.
- The special design of the control knob system guarantees against water infiltration.
- IPX5 water protection.
- Unit is 930 mm deep to give a larger working surface area.
- All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
- AISI 304 stainless steel worktop, 2mm thick.
- Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
- Gas Power: 60 kW
- Standard gas delivery: Natural Gas G20 (20mbar)
- Gas Type Option: LPG;Natural Gas
- Gas Inlet: 1/2″
- Front Burners Power: 10 – 10 kW
- Back Burners Power: 10 – 10 kW
- Middle Burners Power: 10 – 0/10 – 0 kW
- Back Burners Dimension – mm Ø 100 Ø 100
- Front Burners Dimension – mm Ø 100 Ø 100
- Middle Burners Dimension – mm Ø 100 Ø 100
- External dimensions, Width: 1200 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 250 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 930 mm
- Net weight: 110 kg
- Shipping weight: 102 kg
- Shipping height: 530 mm
- Shipping width: 1020 mm
- Shipping depth: 1270 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.69 m³
- If appliance is set up or next to or against temperature sensitive furniture or similar, a safety gap of approximately 150 mm should be maintained or some form of heat insulation fitted.
- Certification group: N9CG