- Optional portable oil quality monitoring tool (code 9B8081) for efficient oil management.
- Unit to be mounted on height adjustable feet in stainless steel.
- Deep drawn V-Shaped wells.
- High efficiency infrared heating elements are attached to the outside of the wells.
- Thermostatic regulation of oil temperature up to a maximum of 185 °C.
- Overheat protection thermostat as standard on all units.
- Oil drains through a tap into a drainage container positioned under the wells.
- All major compartments located in front of unit for ease of maintenance.
- IPX 4 water protection.
- Interior of well with rounded corners for ease of cleaning.
- All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
- One piece pressed 1.5 mm work top in Stainless steel.
- Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
- Supply voltage: 230 V/3 ph/50/60 Hz
- Total Watts: 10.8 kW
- Usable well dimensions (width): 240 mm
- Usable well dimensions (height): 235 mm
- Usable well dimensions (depth): 380 mm
- Well capacity: 5.5 lt MIN; 7 lt MAX
- Thermostat Range: 105 °C MIN; 185 °C MAX
- Net weight: 69 kg
- Shipping weight: 81 kg
- Shipping height: 1140 mm
- Shipping width: 820 mm
- Shipping depth: 860 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.8 m³
- If appliance is set up or next to or against temperature sensitive furniture or similar, a safety gap of approximately 150 mm should be maintained or some form of heat insulation fitted.
- Certification group: N7FE1