- Optional portable oil quality monitoring tool (code 9B8081) for efficient oil management.
- Unit to be mounted on 50mm height adjustable feet in stainless steel.
- Deep drawn V-Shaped well.
- Two high efficiency 7 kW burners in stainless steel with flame failure device attached to the outside of the well.
- Thermostatic regulation of oil temperature up to a maximum of 185 °C.
- Flame failure device on each burner.
- Overheat protection thermostat as standard on all units.
- Oil drains through a tap into a drainage container positioned under the well.
- All major compartments located in front of unit for ease of maintenance.
- Piezo spark ignition for added safety.
- Gas appliance supplied for use with natural or LPG gas, conversion jets supplied as standard.
- IPX 4 water protection.
- Interior of well with rounded corners for ease of cleaning.
- All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
- One piece pressed 1.5 mm work top in Stainless steel.
- Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
- Gas Power: 14 kW
- Standard gas delivery: Natural Gas G20 (20mbar)
- Gas Type Option: LPG;Natural Gas
- Gas Inlet: 1/2″
- Usable well dimensions (width): 240 mm
- Usable well dimensions (height): 505 mm
- Usable well dimensions (depth): 380 mm
- Well capacity: 13 lt MIN; 15 lt MAX
- Thermostat Range: 105 °C MIN; 185 °C MAX
- Net weight: 55 kg
- Shipping weight: 58 kg
- Shipping height: 1140 mm
- Shipping width: 460 mm
- Shipping depth: 820 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.43 m³
- If appliance is set up or next to or against temperature sensitive furniture or similar, a safety gap of approximately 150 mm should be maintained or some form of heat insulation fitted.
- Certification group: N7FG