- Frontal simmering zone.
- Temperature range from 100° up to 280°C.
- Rough brushed chrome surface is highly resistant to scratches and facilitates cleaning operations at the end of the day.
- Scrapers with smooth and ribbed blades included as standard.
- Unit to be mounted on open base cupboards, bridging supports or cantilever systems.
- Large drain hole on cooking surface permits the draining of fat into large 1,5 liter collector placed under the cooking surface.
- Large grease collection container available as optional accessory to be installed under top units over open base cupboard.
- Stainless steel high splash guard on the rear and sides of cooking surface. Splash guard can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Piezo spark ignition for added safety.
- Gas appliance supplied for use with natural or LPG gas, conversion jets supplied as standard.
- IPX 4 water protection.
- Cooking surface 2/3 smooth and 1/3 ribbed.
- Cooking surface 12mm thick brushed chrome for optimum grilling results and ease of use.
- All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
- One piece pressed 1.5 mm work top in Stainless steel.
- Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
- Gas Power: 14 kW
- Gas Type Option: LPG
- Gas Inlet: 1/2″
- Cooking surface width: 730 mm
- Cooking surface depth: 540 mm
- Working Temperature MIN: 100 °C
- Working Temperature MAX: 280 °C
- Net weight: 70 kg
- Shipping weight: 84 kg
- Shipping height: 540 mm
- Shipping width: 820 mm
- Shipping depth: 860 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.38 m³
- If appliance is set up or next to or against temperature sensitive furniture or similar, a safety gap of approximately 150 mm should be maintained or some form of heat insulation fitted.