- Infrared heating elements mounted below the cooking surface.
- Frontal simmering zone.
- Temperature range from 120° up to 280°C.
- Rough brushed chrome surface is highly resistant to scratches and facilitates cleaning operations at the end of the day.
- Scraper for ribbed plate included as standard.
- Unit to be mounted on open base cupboards, bridging supports or cantilever systems.
- Large drain hole on cooking surface permits the draining of fat into large 1 liter collector placed under the cooking surface.
- Large grease collection container available as optional accessory to be installed under top units over open base cupboard.
- Safety thermostat and thermostatic control.
- Stainless steel high splash guard on the rear and sides of cooking surface. Splash guard can be easily removed for cleaning.
- IPX 4 water protection.
- Cooking surface 12mm thick brushed chrome for optimum grilling results and ease of use.
- Cooking surface completely ribbed.
- All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
- One piece pressed 1.5 mm work top in Stainless steel.
- Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
- Supply voltage: 400 V/3 ph/50/60 Hz
- Electrical power max.: 4.2 kW
- Total Watts: 4.2 kW
- Predisposed for: 380-400V 3~ 50/60Hz 3.8-4.2kW
- Cooking surface width: 330 mm
- Cooking surface depth: 540 mm
- Working Temperature MIN: 120 °C
- Working Temperature MAX: 280 °C
- Net weight: 40 kg
- Shipping weight: 39 kg
- Shipping height: 530 mm
- Shipping width: 460 mm
- Shipping depth: 820 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.2 m³
- If appliance is set up or next to or against temperature sensitive furniture or similar, a safety gap of approximately 150 mm should be maintained or some form of heat insulation fitted.