- Unit to have stainless steel feet with height adjustment up to 50 mm.
- The four 5.5 kW high efficiency flower flame burners allow the flame to adapt to different size pans.
- Gas appliance supplied for use with natural or LPG gas, conversion jets supplied as standard.
- Large sized pan support in cast iron (stainless steel as option) with long center fins to allow the use of the largest down to the smallest pans.
- Pan supports in cast iron are washable in a dishwasher.
- Burners to feature flame regulator.
- Flame failure device on each burner protects against gas leakage when accidental extinguishing of the flame occurs.
- Protected pilot light.
- Base compartment consists of an electric standard oven positioned beneath the base plate. Stainless steel oven chamber to have 3 levels of runners to accomodate 2/1 GN shelves (2 steam pans) and ribbed enamelled steel base plate.
- Oven thermostat adjustable from 140 °C to 300 °C.
- Double skinned door with pressed internal panel for heat insulation.
- IPX 4 water protection.
- All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
- One piece pressed 1.5 mm work top in Stainless steel.
- Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
- Gas Power: 22 kW
- Standard gas delivery: Natural Gas G20 (20mbar)
- Gas Type Option: LPG;Town
- Gas Inlet: 1/2″
- Supply voltage: 230 V/3 ph/50/60 Hz
- Electrical power max.: 6 kW
- Total Watts: 6 kW
- Front Burners Power: 5 – 5.5 kW
- Back Burners Power: 5 – 5.5 kW
- Back Burners Dimension – mm Ø 60 Ø 60
- Front Burners Dimension – mm Ø 60 Ø 60
- Oven Heat Input: 6 kW
- Oven working Temperature: 140 °C MIN; 300 °C MAX
- Oven Cavity Dimensions (width): 540 mm
- Oven Cavity Dimensions (height): 300 mm
- Oven Cavity Dimensions (depth): 650 mm
- External dimensions, Width: 800 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 850 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 730 mm
- Net weight: 80 kg
- Shipping weight: 95 kg
- Shipping height: 1140 mm
- Shipping width: 820 mm
- Shipping depth: 860 mm
- Shipping volume: 8 m³
- If appliance is set up or next to or against temperature sensitive furniture or similar, a safety gap of approximately 150 mm should be maintained or some form of heat insulation fitted.
- Certification group: N7CG