- Unit to be mounted on open base cupboards, bridging supports or cantilever systems.
- The four 5.5 kW high efficiency flower flame burners allow the flame to adapt to different size pans.
- Gas appliance supplied for use with natural or LPG gas, conversion jets supplied as standard.
- Large sized pan support in cast iron (stainless steel as option) with long center fins to allow the use of the largest down to the smallest pans.
- Pan supports in cast iron are washable in a dishwasher.
- Burners to feature flame regulator.
- Flame failure device on each burner protects against gas leakage when accidental extinguishing of the flame occurs.
- Protected pilot light.
- IPX 4 water protection.
- All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
- One piece pressed 1.5 mm work top in Stainless steel.
- Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
- Gas Power: 22 kW
- Standard gas delivery: Natural Gas G20 (20mbar)
- Gas Type Option: LPG;Town
- Gas Inlet: 1/2″
- Front Burners Power: 5.5 – 5.5 kW
- Back Burners Power: 5.5 – 5.5 kW
- Back Burners Dimension – mm Ø 60 Ø 60
- Front Burners Dimension – mm Ø 60 Ø 60
- External dimensions, Width: 800 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 250 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 730 mm
- Net weight: 38 kg
- Shipping weight: 49 kg
- Shipping height: 520 mm
- Shipping width: 820 mm
- Shipping depth: 860 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.37 m³
- If appliance is set up or next to or against temperature sensitive furniture or similar, a safety gap of approximately 150 mm should be maintained or some form of heat insulation fitted.
- Certification group: N7CG